2/13/11

BB & ANNA

bbanna

i remember the exact moment that i fell in love with brigitte bardot. years ago i was at a bar in sacramento, california for some reason or another, and on the tv sets scattered around the room were synchronized and soundless black and white videos of brigitte. i literally sat there at the bar, drink in hand, drunken people yelling all around me, and couldn't fathom moving my eyes to anything but the television screen, as i was absolutely mesmerized by her. i have no idea how long i sat there, but it felt like, and probably was, hours. to this day i still think she is one of the most magical creatures to have ever existed.

someone whom i think is also astonishingly beautiful is danish bombshell anna karina. i need to make a long list of movies to rent in the upcoming weeks... i just can't get enough of these girls.


8 comments:

Shilpi said...

I love her lips! Astonishing..

xx

sftrend

Perverse Beauty said...

Her face is absolutely mesmerizing. I can't stop staring at these pictures...thanks for sharing!

xx - Lera

Liana said...

wow they are both so incredibly beautiful and unique looking!

Fashion Bag 411

Jassica Rich said...

Extremely lovely! :)

Very interesting Pictures. Thanks for such incredible Collections . Lookin’ forward to c ur next post. And I Think You should definately write more about this! I found your entry interesting do I’ve added a Trackback to it on my weblog …Thanks so much. Check my blogs plz.

http://vanstrainers.blogspot.com/
http://bootsshoesuk.blogspot.com/
http://etniesshoesuk.blogspot.com/

Etnies Shoes | Vans Trainers | Boots Shoes

SAMANTHA said...

so damn beautiful.


xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

Lulu B said...

Stunning , just stunning! She is a classic beauty! xx

mariasousa said...

I love her! She's my icon of style

Shakkablakka said...

Anna Karina! Love her in the Godard movies! And of course BB is always the best!