11/9/12

VEGAN SUEDE DIY

 
*photos via Kill City's blog and Kill City's instagram

A couple weeks back, one of the Kill City designers asked me to safety pin a pair of their new VEGAN SUEDE jeans for an editorial. It took me a good 5 straight hours, but the outcome was well worth it. Once I find a spare 5 hours, I'm definitely going to do this to a pair of my own. 

Also, these vegan suede jeans will be available here in just a few days! They are SO fucking cool; the texture and color is so perfect and suede-like, and completely cruelty-free. I'm going to start making a huge effort to find and support the best vegan options and share them here on the ol' blog.

***VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***

i finally coerced (harassed) Eric into updating his blog, so we can all witness the magic that is his life. he doesn't want to be a blogger, but i told him that it's his duty to humanity. his first post includes a winking cat, tea, and a succulent, so obviously he's a perfect person and you need to follow him and tell him to keep posting, because the blogging world is a vapid cess pool and we need intelligent and truly creative humans to be a part of it, capeesh?

ERIC SAETER'S BLOG, YO.

12 comments:

Anie said...

I went and checked his blog out... it's fucking great so I hope he does keep posting!!

Also... those pants... I need them!!

Frocktasia said...

You did a grand ol' job with those jeans,they look even more cool with the added punky embellishments :) I bet your fingers were killing you after five hours. I'll definitely add Eric to my blogroll, thanks for bringing him to my attention. Have a wonderful weekend.
Lot's of love,
Jennie

Joanne Christina said...

Now to get my hands on millions of safety pins and get experimental.

petitesideofstyle.com

Melissa said...

I love these! I need to get me some vegan suede. x


<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Nava said...

Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

Poppy said...

THAT is dedication with saftey pins! hope you check out my blog xx

Leticia said...

Wow! that looks awesome! some art!!!

http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

Michelle Goldie said...

Such a cool idea! Whenever I get a free 5 hours will be doing this to my jeans as well :)
Please check out my blog

http://goldielondon.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks xx

Ria said...

Can't believe it took you 5 hours. Oh man I so don't have the diy skill in me. You did a seriously amazing job.

Marika said...

Are too exagerates these jeans!!
I invite yu to follow my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it, hope that you like it!
xoxo Marika

perfumehk said...

style is so wonderful , This is fantastic, gorgeous , Awesome pictures.
Parfum pas cher

Erin Edwards said...

Wow those pants are killer! Great blog! Would you want to follow each other?

Xx Erin

thefashionfairblog.blogspot.com