1/8/13

CHEWED UP AND SPIT OUT

*vintage t-shirt and boots from wasteland, pants from random store in the garment district, a million old UO sweater chewed up by a dog awhile back, vial drug necklace from madeline, vial stone necklace from vintage shop, bag from yoshi now vintage shop in fresno (aka heaven).

i'm sitting in the tunnel vision studio blasting spiritualized, so everything's still the same over here... how are you?

tip: getting boots resoled is one of the best ideas i've ever had. i paid $8 to a guy working out of the back of his van and now i can wear my beloved old man boots again until they fall apart, again.

also, if you haven't entered my giveaway for a pair of vegan suede kill city jeans, get on that! free shit rules, ya know. enter here

16 comments:

bon. said...

ohhh love those boots. keep them forever!

battlecriesandchampagne

Chelsea said...

Those boots are lovely. I'd get them re-soled over and over. xx

Jacqueline said...

yep, resoling shoes is awesome, I do it regularly cos Vietnam road tend to wear than shit out quick. love these boot you have too :D

MásQueRopa said...

wauu el pantalon m xifla!!!

bss wapa

Jessica W said...

I loveeeee your pants!

The Lovelorn

katieli said...

Resoling shoes saves me so much money. If i had to get a new pair every time my soles got fucked, i'd be broke.

Anyways, I'm so excited to see what you and Madeline are working on!

<3

Jacqueline From Da Block said...

Yesss!!! Work it out in those boots babe.

Joanne Christina said...

Cute T.

petitesideofstyle.com

Strawberry Freckleface said...

You're perfect.

Milex said...

I like you wild.

Adelajda said...

sooooo cool blog so i follow you :)

www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

Stunning leggings! Nice pictures :) X

Selena said...

why does it not surprise me that your boots were fixed by a guy working out of the back of a van. youre amazing.

Rachel Hager said...

those combat boots are too frickinnn cute! Love em!

Ivana Simovic said...

I love this post. Is f+++ing amazing! <3

If u have any free time, please check put my new blog. <3

http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

Kri said...

they really look cool on you!