1/15/13

Psychedelic Crochet Bikini

*photos via bonadrag

As Madeline and I were wandering through the downtown LA garment district last week, I spotted something out of the corner of my eye, made my boots screech to a halt while simultaneously making a sharp 90 degree turn, and screamed, "RASTA BIKINI!!!!"

I'm horribly obsessed with the TV show Californication, and since seeing the episode featuring a Venice Beach mega babe in this bikini years ago, I've wanted a similar one ever since. 

As I won't likely be able to drop 200 bones on a bikini any time soon, I'll probably have to go back and get the cheap garment district one instead of this glorious Shakuhachi Psychedelic Crochet bikini on Bona Drag. *long drawn out sigh*

if you share my consumerism sorrows, drown them in Bona Drag's new stunning lookbook, here.

8 comments:

MásQueRopa said...

nice!!!

highstreet said...

That bikini is to DIE for. So gorgeous!

TheMinx said...

damn, that's amazing and you're so babely I'm sure you would rock it so hard! I feel you on the consumerism blues, ahaha.

Frocktasia said...

Cracking bikini and the lookbook is dreamy...x

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

That's a really pretty bikini!

A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

Adelajda said...

very nice, i want summer!

Dirty Hair Halo said...

thought of you:

http://www.nastygal.com/whats-new/vivienne-bikini

xo sugar face.

Rachel Davis said...

love this bikini!

http://racheldavi3.blogspot.co.uk/
:)