2/9/13

SILVER CROCODILE

 *BAD VIBES Vegan Silver Croc Shorts, H&M Biker Jacket, Vintage T-Shirt from Wasteland, Vagabond boots from Solestruck 

I guess it's a good sign that I want to wear what Mad and I designed all day every day... these faux leather crocodile shorts are going to be glued to my body all summer long.
Uniform: Disgusting fucked up t-shirt, offensively short shorts, biker jacket, black boots, army bag. Yes.

Order our BAD VIBES designs via Tunnel Vision if you would also like to look like a crocodile in space.

6 comments:

Adelajda said...

awesome outfit.

MásQueRopa said...

pero que monada de cortos

besos

TheMinx said...

you look awesome, and vegan leather fucking rocks!!

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Those pants are beautiful x

A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

bianca lolita said...

I am so happy I came across your blog, it's nice to see there are other people like me who actually like to get high. I love your style and your writing, im following :)

bianca
xoxololita.blogspot.com

MarlenaMaryEm said...

Love u r shorts!!!! looks awsome! <3

xx
marlenamaryem.blogspot.com