3/6/13

DAZE IN THE DESERT


if you've been around these here blog parts for the past year, you might remember my post about desert daze '12. it was the first one ever put on by my wonderful friend phil (you might also remember when his amazing band JJUUJJUU played in my backyard in this post). anyway, desert daze is happening again this year at an insanely beautiful location with a perfect psychedelic line-up. i try to emphasize my love for music and supporting good people on this blog, so this a perfect fusion of both. i highly recommend joining in on this beautiful experience. purchase tickets here!

some of my favorites from the line-up include:


7 comments:

MásQueRopa said...

q bonita manera de comenzar la mñn

besos

ponyhunter said...

Omg Entrance!! And Warpaint!! Why is this not one month later?! I'll be on the complete wrong side of the globe :(

Opposite lipstick said...

love!
http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.be/

Elise said...

cool !

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Looove these songs <3


Personal Style Blog By ORR

ButterflyG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gg said...

you're gonna love the lumerians if you don't already. i may go to this!
gg