3/27/14

SHARKBITE


 Back in the ol' blogging saddle y'all. Urban Outfitters asked me to style this Pins and Needles Lace Sharkbite Cami, and although I never wear lace or anything frilly for that matter, I thought it'd be fun to try to toughen it up to fit my aesthetic. I paired it with my favorite ripped up Kill City leathers, vintage Durango boots, Harley Davidson bag, and Vanessa Mooney jewels for good measure. I got really into layering for a second and threw on a vintage shearling vest coming soon to Backbite, which worked surprisingly well. Kinda stoked to be blogging again, I actually kinda miss it. It IS how I met all of my current best friends/business partners, after all... oh internet.

instagram // shop

5 comments:

Fashion Musings Diary said...

Pins and Needles know a thing or two about creating wonderful clothes like your top! Gorgeous!
http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

Izumihiiiflower said...

this is so pretty!!!

heather epstein said...

I looooovvvvvvvvveeeee everything about this top!!! the lace and the cut is perfect.

<3
heather
fashionistanygirl.com

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

Sooooo happy you're back at it!

Zoe Portia said...

love love love this outfit!! <3


thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk